Friday 5 October 2012

Lesson 2



In this lesson, as a whole class we looked at digi packs. Mrs Raji brought in some of her digi packs, from her collection; this lesson helped alot as it gave me some ideas, on how I would execute my digi pack, when coming round to making or designing the product. As a group, me and Sarah did decided that we wanted our digi pack to leave an impression; and the only way we could leave a lasting impression is by actually making a digi pack, instead of just using photo shop to design the album cover. We thought that we would excel by actually having a digi pack product, as both I and Sarah have great amount of knowledge in art. This will also bright out my interest for photography; we have decided to take some photos, of the main singer, and base our design around his image.

No comments:

Post a Comment